Today was Aristides wedding. Everything was very nice. The church was on 129 Iglesia Bethania and the reception was at Camuy Club de Leones. We had a very nice time. Ivy's son Kevin is Jairo's age. Melanine is 6 years old and is Jairo's idol. On our way to the reception I stopped to buy Jairo a toy so he could play with to keep him entertained since he was running up and down the isle at the church with Kevin. I got him a set of 20 hotwheel cars. Little did I know they would be used as flying objects at the reception. Jairo was the life of the party.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Aristides' Wedding
Today was Aristides wedding. Everything was very nice. The church was on 129 Iglesia Bethania and the reception was at Camuy Club de Leones. We had a very nice time. Ivy's son Kevin is Jairo's age. Melanine is 6 years old and is Jairo's idol. On our way to the reception I stopped to buy Jairo a toy so he could play with to keep him entertained since he was running up and down the isle at the church with Kevin. I got him a set of 20 hotwheel cars. Little did I know they would be used as flying objects at the reception. Jairo was the life of the party.