Monday, November 10, 2008
Welcome to my Blog!
I have been wanting to create a blog for along time. Jairo is growing up and I am not getting any younger. I will have to start to get things written before I forget. I have been an avid blog reader for sometime now. I love reading something well written. Maybe so of it would rub off on me but I don't count on it. My goal is to document our family's life. It is so ever changing but at the same time it remains the same. My baby who was just born yesterday is turning 3 this month. Time goes buy too fast. As soon as I get me keyboard replaced on my laptop I hope I will be on my way to at least a weekly blog. Yes, Jairo riped 12 keys of it! That is not the worse part. He dropped them one by one into the door frame with took me hours to get out so I can send the laptop to manufacturer with all the parts so the warranty will cover it. I also hope to get some previous dates posted too. I was just logging off but I deiced not to procrastinate any longer. I am now going to bed since I have a busy week ahead. Comuter crashed at the office with no backup available! Someone maybe in big trouble for this one. Lets see if I can get the info from the old harddrive. Jairo's Birthday plans are in the making. I have no idea what I am going to do. I am partied out! I have been to too many Birthay parties, Weddings and other social events in the last 30 days. Who knows? Anyone have an idea? Let me know. I am thinking simple this birthday. Lets see how the stress levels are doing by the end of this week.